Terms & Conditions
At Serenity Retreat we pride ourselves in giving a professional and dedicated service. We have created a calm and tranquil environment, making it our utmost responsibility to ensure each customer enjoys every visit. In order to keep our standards high, we ask that you respect our regulations and leave small children at home and refrain from bringing food and noisy gadgets into the Serenity environment that would disrupt the ambiance.
booking & cancellation policy
Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Late arrival will result in a shorter treatment time but the full appointment price will be charged.
Please be advised that we require a 24 hour cancellation notice. We do however understand that some circumstances are unavoidable and will always do our best to work with you in the case of an emergency.
In the unlikely event that you need to cancel or reschedule any appointment please give 24 hour’s notice. This gives us the opportunity to accommodate clients on our waiting list.
- All twin treatments, group bookings and treatment packages must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure all 60 minute treatment bookings.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours will result in a non-refundable deposit or a 50% charge of the reserved appointment, which will be added to your next appointment.
- No Shows will be charged 100% of the reserved appointment.
All facial and waxing treatment courses must be paid for in one transaction.
- Please note courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note all tinting, eyelash and high definition brow treatments require a 48 hour patch test and cannot be booked via our online booking system. Please call the salon in advance to book.
- Treat someone from as little as £10 to a Serenity Retreat Gift Card, which can be used for salon treatments only. Treatment courses and retail products are exempt.
- Gift Cards are re-usable and can be topped up throughout the year for special treats and cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferable.
- If you're treating a special someone in a different location we can happily ship your Gift Card for a small fee. All Gift Cards are shipped 2nd class, signed for. Next day delivery is available for an additional fee.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and are redeemable within 6 months from the date of purchase. We will not accept Gift Cards after the expiry date.
Terms & Conditions
Below are our terms and conditions, please note that by purchasing products from the Serenity Retreat LTD website (www.theserenityretreat.co.uk) you agree to these terms and conditions.
Orders can only be purchased online. Once your order has been placed we will send you an automated confirmation email confirming your product purchase. Although we send a confirmation email, we cannot guarantee that all products shown on our website will always be available. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible after receiving your order. In this event we will issue you a full refund.
- All product prices are inclusive of VAT. Payments can be made by all major credit and debit cards. We do not accept payment via cheque or postal order. Please note payment must be received before goods are dispatched.
- www.theserenityretreat.co.uk is maintained by Serenity Retreat LTD and contains links to other websites, which are not owned by us. We do not control the content on additional websites and have made these sites accessible for your amenity.
- For all refunds, exchanges, product enquires and complaints regarding a product we have sold to you please contact us via email: email@example.com
- For exchanges and refunds all items can be returned to: (Serenity Retreat LTD , 68 Carlton Hill, Carlton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG4 1ED).
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
shipping and delivery
- Serenity Retreat LTD does not deliver products outside of the UK.
- All orders are shipped Monday - Friday. Standard shipping will be shipped within 24 hours. For next day delivery please order before 3pm. Orders placed on weekends or bank holidays will be shipped on the next available working day.
- Mainland UK standard shipping charges are £3.95. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
- Mainland UK next day delivery charges are £5.99. Orders must be placed before 3pm.
- We ship our products using Royal Mail and will supply you with a confirmation email, including a tracking number as soon as your order has been received. You can track your order by visiting the Royal Mail website. (www.royalmail.com)
- We will always make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website and will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- Our refund policy entitles consumers to a full refund on unused and unopened items. We will not refund the cost of any postage paid at the time of ordering.
- We offer a seven day money back guarantee, providing the return is made within seven days of purchase. All items must be unused, unopened and packaging must remain in it's original condition with the original seals intact. To request a refund, simply drop us an email, and include the item being returned along with the reason. Once the item has been received and pre-approved, a confirmation email will be sent confirming the approval of the refund. Please allow 7 working days for the payment to be refunded.
- Refunds will be transferred back into the account, in which the original payment was made.
- All exchanges must be made within seven days of receiving the item. Please email us before you post the item back to us and confirm the products you are wanting to exchange. Once the item has been received and pre-approved we will send you a confirmation email confirming the approval of the exchange.
- All items must be unused, unopened and packaging must remain in it's original condition with the original seals intact.
- We will happily refund the postage costs for faulty or damaged products only.
- Please send all refund and exchange emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Serenity Retreat website is the ownership of Serenity Retreat LTD and prohibits improper use of it's contents including copying without our permission.
We respect our customers privacy. The information that we assemble is purely for our own personal records and will not share any information with any third party, nor will we send you marketing promotions via email or post without your consent. Copying with the Data Protection Act 1998.